Roadworthy Certificates Melbourne
Get your Roadworthy Certificates Melbourne, Victoria (RWC) at Star Auto Group starting from $99.
In Victoria, a Certificate of Roadworthiness (RWC) is generally required when a vehicle is sold or if a used vehicle is to be re-registered. This helps minimise the number of poorly maintained vehicles on the road.
In some cases, a Certificate of Roadworthiness is also required to clear a Vehicle Defect Notice or a Notice of Unworthiness
At Star Auto Group, we have experienced and qualified license vehicle tester approved By VIC ROADS.
Vehicle Inspection is a check of the vehicle to ensure that key components have not worn or deteriorated and that the vehicle is safe for normal road use. A roadworthy inspection mainly covers the major safety related items, including:–
- Wheels and tyres
- Steering, suspension and braking systems
- Seats and seat belts
- Lamps and reflectors
- Windscreen, and windows including front windscreen wipers and washers
- Structure of the vehicle itself
- Other safety related items on the body, chassis or engine
Buying a Car? Selling your car? Are you looking for Roadworthy Certificates in Melbourne Victoria? Then Star Auto Group will be the ideal choice. Our staff members are experienced and trained vehicle experts. Our roadworthy inspection service is fully transparent with reference to relevant Vic Roads regulations.
We Aim to make your Experience nothing but “Awesome”
- A ‘client lounge’ where you can relax while we attend to your car
- ‘Refreshment bar’ where you can enjoy beverages
- ‘Mini workstation’ where you can surf the internet or check your emails whilst you wait