Having properly aligned wheels is essential to ensure that your vehicle is safe out on the road. Misaligned wheels could cause uneven wear on the tyres and make driving more difficult. at Star Auto Group, we provide wheel alignment service that keeps you driving straight and ensures that you get the most out of your tyres.
When Do you Need Wheel Alignment Service?
If you experience any of the following signs, you must get your vehicle’s wheel alignment inspected.
- Squeaking or squeaking tyres while driving
- Your vehicle pulling to one side
- Noisy steering wheel
- Crooked or twisted steering wheel
- Premature tyres wear
In addition to these signs, you may also require wheel alignment services at the time of installing new set of tyres. To keep control of your car, the wheels of your vehicle should be lined up correctly. This helps you enjoy a smoother ride and maximum performance of your vehicle.
How Is A Wheel Aligned?
The process of wheel alignment differs between vehicles. When you bring in your vehicle to our auto repair facility, we will check the measurements and compare it with the factory-recommended specifications. If any adjustments are needed, we will make necessary tunings to ensure that your car wheels are perfectly aligned to the manufacturer’s specifications.
How Often Should You Get Wheel Alignment?
If your vehicle is driving straight and you don’t experience any pulling on your steering, it means that your wheels are properly aligned. However, it is highly recommended to have your wheel alignment checked annually or every 6,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Wheel or tyre balancing involves diagnosing weight imbalances in the tyres and compensating for the imbalances. At Star Auto Group, we perform wheel balancing along with alignment procedure to prevent premature tread wear.
Benefits Of Wheel Alignment and Balancing:
Having properly aligned wheels provides you with numerous benefits:
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Smoother driving experience
- Improved vehicle safety
- Increased lifetime of your tyres
- Cut-down expensive auto repair
- Ensure better vehicle handling
So, the next time when you are in need of wheel alignment services, feel free to call Star Auto Group on 03 9366 3067.
This level of service includes:
- Engine Oil and oil filter change, with up to 5L of premium Castrol oil.
- Inspect fuel filter, air filter, belts (external only) and breaking system.
- Check park brake and tyre pressure…. etc.
- Check fuel system, gearbox and transmission lights, suspension and wiper blades.
- Top up all fluids battery, brake, clutch, power steering, radiator and windscreen washers.
- Safety Check & Computerised diagnosis
- 12 Months service warranty
- Free Roadside Assistant*
- Most 4cyl vehicles (more than 7 years old) $69
- Most Suv’s, Van’s, 4wd’s (Less than 7 years old) $99
- Most Prestige vehicles $169 with Fully Syc old Castrol 5w30
- $15 extra for cartridge or special filters
- $10 pl for extra oil